More Than Just a Job
Join our team and pursue a career that matters. We offer competitive salaries to our caregivers who work on hourly and live-in assignments as home health aides, certified nurse assistants, and homemaker-companions.
Why We Are Different
We value our caregivers… by working hard to ensure that they are safe and successful in their careers.
We protect our caregivers… who work as our employees – we are bonded, insured and covered by worker’s compensation insurance.
We offer our caregivers… holiday pay, time-and-a-half overtime and licensed training.
What We Offer You
- hourly and live-in assignments
- bi-weekly pay checks
- direct deposit
- flexible scheduling
- 24/7 support
- incentive plans
- career training
- cash awards & recognition
Who You Are
- completed HHA/CNA training from an approved provider
- a valid driver’s license and reliable, insured vehicle
- a high school diploma or GED
- 3 recent business references
- can pass national background checks