Our caregivers can help your loved one in many ways.
Here are a few examples:
- Driving to Appointments
- Change bed linens
- Companionship, conversation
- Reading aloud: books, newspapers, magazines
- Playing cards, board games, movies, music…and much more!
Dietary and Medication Management
- Plan and prepare meals
- Monitor diet and eating habits
- Manage and remind taking medications
Out and About
- Manage appointments
- Encourage and accompany walking
- Plan and accompany outings to library, etc.